(The Above Picture Does Not Represent The Victim)
A woman (name with-held) who sells beads was called by an un-known customer on the phone asking her to deliver him some African beads.
Before she would set off to go deliver the product, she sensed that she need to pick her 6 month baby along.
On arrival, she met the man standing in front of a shop by a roadside.
Little did she know that the man was a ritualist and a killer, who was secretly going to sacrifice her and so the agenda wasn’t about business at all.
However, the minute the pretentious customer saw her with a baby in her car, he got annoyed asking her why she came along with her baby during an important business meeting.
She was wondering why the need for such frustrations, and why she was not supposed to come with her baby in just a delivery service. What harm was the baby going to cause in a simple product delivery?
Apparently, the man realized that the presence of this baby would cause or disturb his plans-well, perhaps, the cry of the baby could set off an alarm since the location wasn’t so private and there were people around.
What happened next?
She looked up at the frustrated customer, as he slipped his hand into his pocket and fetched out his phone, hit on some few buttons and called an unknown person.
The minute he hanged up, he told the woman he couldn’t buy the beads any longer with an excuse that the real buyer is no longer interested in the product.
She was lucky; God had saved her on that day.
In fact, after analyzing the whole incidence and especially, on how the man was behaving, she realized that the man wasn’t really interested in her beads, but had a different agenda. All she could bid on was, they were going to sacrifice her but God who gave her that inner voice, discomfited them on that day with the presence of her beautiful baby.
Story Lessons To Be Learnt On This True Story:
- a) Be careful of this world; when going to deliver up something or meeting up a stranger or an anonymous person for the very first time, don’t try to go alone. Go with somebody. Yes, never go alone even if you speculate, they have the right intentions. You can’t fully understand the thoughts of someone’s heart.
- b) Be sensitive to that inner voice. Some of these inner promptings or feelings you have within you, to either do or not do something, could be right. In all, let us be vigilant in this life.
* What lessons have you personally learnt from this true story? You can add your comment or chat with us below.
*Find other true stories below or from the homepage!
* Story lessons-true life events going around the world.
- Join Love Hall’s Telegram Page By Clicking Here.
- Thank You.