The Man With With His Hands Chopped Off: True Stories Happening Around The World
I heard of a story where a man’s hand got chopped off while in a public transport vehicle.
What transpired was, this man stacked his arms out through the window of this public bus, as the bus was moving.
Unknown to him, there was another car coming from the opposite direction of their vehicle. The other driver lost control and drove closer to the side of the bus, towards where this young man was sitting in. The man did not realize that the car was coming so close to the side of their bus. So, by the time he could stick his hand back into the car the oncoming vehicle which had lost control, had hit his hand heavily and had chopped it off, immediately.
This was how he lost one arm.
The Story Lessons:
* Do not stick your arm or hands through the windows of your moving car when driving, or when at the passenger seat of moving vehicles.
It can result in an accident where another oncoming car, or another car behind, which is trying to overtake your car, may hit your hands.
* Similarly, apart from our hands or arms, we should never stick our bodies or whole head out. It is really dangerous to do this when you are on a high street.
* What great lessons have you learnt from this true life event which had happened somewhere in this world? Share your comment below. Find other stories below or from our homepage by clicking here!
- True live stories going around the world.
- Join Love Hall’s Telegram Page By Clicking Here.
- Thank You.