Story Lessons: True Stories Around The World
A documentary I watched reportedly said that, in a year 50,000 teenagers in the U.S die in a car accident. The report further explained that the rate of death was much more among the youth than amongst adults, who have been noticed to be a bit more careful and had shown greater experience when driving.
Two of the main causes of such car accidents were;
- a) Teenagers chatting on phone whiles driving.
- b) Driving about with a lot of friends in their cars leading to peer pressure. In addition, the report stated, that teenagers try to be a bit more careful when driving with their parents in their cars than with their friends or peers.
Lessons I’ve learnt:
a) In all, please be careful to push your child early into driving on the main streets.
b) As a teenager, be careful not to be influenced by your peers or while with other teenagers in your car.
c) Talk or chat later. Don’t add yourself to the number of deaths by chatting or WhatsApping on your phones, whiles driving.
* What lessons have you personally learnt from this true or live report?
Add your comments or chat below.
Find other true stories below or go to our Homepage for more like this.
* Story lessons-True stories Around The World We Can Learn From.
- Join Love Hall’s Telegram Page By Clicking Here.
- Thank You.