The Four Friends I Had Way Back In School: A True Life Story To Learn From
(Featured Image Doesn’t Represent True Friends)
Way back in Junior High School, I used to have 4 friends whom I used to do everything with, in class. However, there was one among them, whom I thought he was a bit shrewd. We’ll go around, play, joke and fool around together.
However, whenever our exam results comes out, this smart guy will always be among the heads or the top in our class, while the other four of us either had bad or average grades.
I followed his way of life for a long time, and finally discovered that, while he was done fooling with us or wasting our time, he’ll go and hide himself or spend the night studying. (He never disclosed that other aspect of himself to us).
So, before we could realize, we were down and he was up, getting all the classroom praises.
Besides all that, he had the chance to travel abroad to further his education in some of the best schools.
Today, I can imagine how many students are going through these ordeals from their colleagues in schools around the world.
The Story Lesson:
* Don’t go to school to end up becoming a part of some friends who will end up ruining your life
It is true that most students, by the time they complete school, end up becoming victims of such ordeals. Make sure you’re smarter than them.
* Please concentrate or focus on your books; take the advice of your teachers and parents seriously.
* What lessons have you learnt from this real story?
Share your comment or chat with us below. Find other true stories below or from our Homepage.!
* Story Lessons-True Stories Happening Around The Around.
- Join Love Hall’s Telegram Page By Clicking Here.
- Thank You.