True Stories In And Around The World. (Note; The Image Above Does Not Represent The Victim).
One evening, I was standing by a fast-food joint, when a taxi driver drover over and parked over to also for some noodles.
Unfortunately, this driver forgot two things.
a) First, he forgot to roll his car glass up.
b) Secondly, he for to lock his car doors!
I believe he felt that from where he was sitting, he could keep an eye over his car. It got to his turn to order and then he forgot about his car.
After being served, he turned to walk to the car.
There was no car.
”Where is my car-?” He screamed in amazement.
Several people got closer to ask him questions and they started helping him to search for his car.
One man got closer to ask him more details regarding the car, who reported to us that this taxi driver admitted that he did not;
*Lock his car.
* Nor rolled up his window glasses.
* Nor even took out the keys before going to order for his food.
”It looked like someone had made away with his Nissan car,” we all concluded.
We believed the thief was watching him from a distance when he drove by, and had watched him made those serious blunders in front of him.
In short, he had to report the case to the police station.
On a different day, I was at the same place again when someone drove by in a taxi. It was him! He walked in…walking boldly!
One lady behind the counter recognized him, called him, and asked whether he was okay.
(I was attentive).
He leaned over the counter and said ” The police found the abandoned car at Pokuase, beside a bush.”
Interestingly, Pokuase was a faraway town from this fast-food joint, about one and a half hours drive away!
He continued ”I lost about 500 dollars in my car, plus he made away with few genuine documents of mine.”
”Argh, too bad,” the lady sadly exclaimed.
The Story Lessons:
* The world has become so dangerous. You should never leave your glass unrolled, nor your car doors unlocked, nor should you ever leave your keys in the ignition, even if you are in your house or in a well-known place.
* Equally, don not put your trust in people you think you know or don’t know, to watch or keep an eye over your car for you; it’s very risky.
* So, what lessons have also learnt from this story? Share your comment or chat with us below this page.
Find other stories below or visit our Homepage for more.
The Story Lessons Platform: True Stories Happening Around The World For You To Take A Bite From.
- Join Love Hall’s Telegram Page By Clicking Here.
- Thank You.